CURRENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Business Development Specialist (Part-Time, Work from Home)
Use your dynamic business development skills and experience to help executives develop their leadership skills. Our proven sales system is ready for you to take the reins – there is no cold calling involved. You’ll be communicating with high-level, senior business leaders who have already expressed an interest in having a conversation about our executive coaching services. Our sales system, combined with your sales track record, will yield a robust income, quickly and consistently.
Why Work with Velocity?
As our Business Development Specialist, you can make a positive difference in the world. Velocity Leadership Consulting uses scientific, behavioral methodologies to help senior executives become stronger, more effective leaders.
The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and will be comfortable interacting with our audience of high-level thinkers and achievers. Our clients are leaders of large U.S. or global companies, seeking to improve their effectiveness as leaders and have a positive impact on their organizations and the world.
Velocity’s Business Development Specialist will value self-awareness, ongoing self-improvement and the competitive edge that will put you over the top. You’ll appreciate working with a high-level team and forward-thinking organization, yet have substantial experience working autonomously, including making sound decisions on your own. Confident in your abilities, with a love of learning and growth, you’ll enjoy contributing to our pioneering work which elevates leaders’ effectiveness by helping them shift thinking and behaviors.
- Apply our current business development system to close 3.5 new clients per month.
- Document conversations and results in our database management system.
- Manage all day-to-day leads generated through our current business development system.
- Manage existing sales pipeline and look for strategic new business opportunities within Velocity’s systems.
- Become an expert on our services and methodology, and remain up to date on industry news and that of target companies and leadership.
- Substantial experience engaging with senior executive leaders of middle to large market companies
- Dedicated, professional office set up that includes high quality computer, voice, and internet tools and services to support high level conversations
- Professional attire which mirrors that of the target audience. Extremely high-level communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven track record of closing high-ticket programs with senior level leaders or similar
- Bachelor’s degree, advance degree preferred
- Reside within four-hours – of the U.S. Mountain time zone
- Proficiency in all MS Office and Google systems, and the ability to learn others
The Business Development Specialist will be compensated with commission on clients closed and meetings booked, with bonuses available for senior leadership teams that are signed.
How to Apply
Submit your contact information, resume and cover letter using the form below. Your cover letter should include what excites you about this role and why you will be a great fit. Please be specific.
All fields are required.
We are accepting inquiries directly from candidates only, no agencies or recruiters.