CURRENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
VP Business Development
- Do you love to do your ultimate best every day and challenge yourself to go even higher?
- Do you relish using a systematic approach to business development and finding solutions to complex puzzles involving people and behavior?
- Do you love figuring out how people tick and have done professional development work yourself, perhaps coached others, or studied behavior?
- Do you want to be treated like a partner in a company that is making a vast, positive difference in the world, which aligns with your purpose?
- Do you articulate complex and sophisticated ideas and concepts easily and concisely?
- Do you love impeccable follow through and truly connecting with senior leaders?
If so, keep reading, this may be your dream role.
Use ALL of your dynamic business development skills and experience in an elite setting with a cutting-edge and proven system. This is a sophisticated, high-level business development role interacting with senior leaders of mid-large market companies throughout the U.S.
- Close a combination of new individual leaders, leadership teams and the Big Kahuna, Velocity Leadership Development programs.
- Own the entire sales process from targeting prospects, to starting online conversations and booking meetings, to closing deals.
- Document conversations and enter into database management system.
- Manage on-going relationships to cultivate sales.
- Manage existing sales pipeline and look strategically for new business opportunities within Velocity systems.
- Become a subject matter expert on our services and methodology.
- Remain up-to-date on industry news and that of target companies and leadership.
A Bit About Us
Velocity Leadership Consulting and the proprietary methodology used in our Power Pathways™ program are founded on proven principles of neuroscience, utilized by 5 million leaders across the globe. As a catalyst for lasting change, our pioneering methods serve senior leadership through C-suite to elevate the effectiveness of business leaders and equip them to propel their results and high-performing teams to even greater success. Our programs are leadership development using neuro-science-based methodology. We administer this through 1:1 coaching, concurrent coaching, team dynamic work, or a full leadership development program.
Why Join Us?
- You relish working with high-level thinkers and achievers, which is our clientele.
- You want to make a difference in the world by making senior leadership better using scientific behavioral methodologies.
- You are keenly adept at asking the best questions to uncover real needs, and even confronting (respectfully and artfully) leaders’ current reality, then providing a solution. This is why our clients come to us; they want to improve and don’t know how.
- You have an appetite for continuous improvement and development, always striving for a competitive edge.
- You value being supported by a high-level team, while having the autonomy to make decisions without oversight.
- You have a low ego, but possess high confidence in your abilities, and prefer working on high-stakes projects that earn consistent, high-level compensation.
- You have a proven track record and always bank on yourself to win.
- Lastly, you enjoy working with a forward-thinking organization that is pioneering and leading behavioral effectiveness.
- Proven success in selling to senior executive leaders of middle to large market companies with a track record of closing at that leadership level.
- Professional home/virtual office set up, utilization of a quality system of computer, voice, and internet to support high-level conversations. Work from home.
- Professional attire mirroring our target audience.
- Extremely high-level communication and follow up skills, both written and verbal.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Advance Degree preferred.
- Be within a four-hour time zone of Mountain time zone.
- Proficiency in all MS Office (especially proficient in PPT), Google systems and LinkedIn.
- At least 1,000 LI connections that match target audience, and Sales Navigator account.
- Highly efficient time management skills.
- Experience with online scheduling system (Calendly) is a plus.
Compensation includes 15% of all deals you close and $50 for each meeting you book and complete.
Estimated compensation for achieving minimum sales requirements $160,000.
Velocity leadership development programs ranges from $15k-$1M.
Velocity has zero chargebacks and zero cancellations.
How to Apply
Submit your contact information, resume and cover letter using the form below. Your cover letter should include what excites you about this role and why you will be a great fit. Please be specific.
All fields are required.
We are accepting inquiries directly from candidates only, no agencies or recruiters.